My Fav Mistake

“It hit me”. I forgot. I am so nervous what she’s going to say once she knows that I didn’t do my homework. All I could think was is my teacher going to call my mother.

When she came closer and closer to my desk my heart was beating faster and faster, like when a gazelle sees a cheetah. Mrs. Carisa then walks in front of my desk and asked me if I had my homework. I said, “I didn’t have it” then she goes back to her desk and comes back and puts a sticky note on my desk that says I need to stay in for recess. This was the worst thing that ever happened yo me, my hands were shaking, and my mind went blank- in that 30min I new by the time, I was already grounded.
While my teachers phone is ringing Mrs. Carisa is telling me that I have only one day to finish the packet. Then when the phone picks up I tell my mom that my home work was due today and I didn’t do it last night and that I have to turn it in tomorrow.

Now I know that you should always try your best to finish you home work on time, and in now know that not doing your home work was one of my biggest mistake.