Fear is necessary

Ahh! No! Please No! Why? Fear is necessary.

Don’t worry what seems scary now will help you, in the future. When I found out my grandma was in the hospital again, fear overlook me- so much fear. What do you know? My friend went through something Similar she was there the whole way. Man! I was happy she was there. If I wasn’t afraid, I would never have know what happened to her.

Another reson fear is necessary is if you get over that fear it can change the way you look at things. If you were scard of dogs, and get over that fear you might get a dog, and end up loving the furry animal.

Things change and you can help others when you get over your fears. Things can get better.

Fears can seem bad, but everyone has it. If you never had a fear, you accomplish because you never tried. Fear can help everyone become a better person! If we spend our time in fear we won’t pay attention to the grater things in life.

2 thoughts on “Fear is necessary

1. its true that once you overcome your fear your confidents grows. I also like that you explained what happened to your grandma and how you showed me your fear.

2. yes! That’s true! I was scared at the master-blaster at shlitterban when I was about 6 years old and then my brother pushed me to go on it and I finally decided to when I was 7 years old and now I’m so glad I did so I could enjoy shlitterban at the time!